Sunday, September 16, 2007

LOVE

Subsistence of the above word is a mystery. There are relations with varied emotions.
The word itself submerges many emotions positive or downbeat but is it just a mixture of all these outlooks?
Inevitability, trepidation, exhilaration or retribution can be a part of this four lettered word.
I sometimes mingle all philosophies of life and its then I realize I am more mystified by the result. I was once talking to an acquaintance, whom I do not know much but there is no harm in admitting that he is very close to many philosophies and can explain them pretty well but I would be amazed to know which one he follows.
I got this new outlook from his cache. Love exists differently for everyone. I was dazed by this new facet but love has to be one.
Its just a desire, desire to be happy, sacrifice for someone you love, desire to be loved, desire to die, desire to live, desire to be obsessed, desire to win, desire to lose, desire to give selfless love or desire to achieve incredible.
.

No comments: