Sunday, September 16, 2007

The mystery of choice


Choosing, isn’t it a wonderful yet a difficult game ?
How can one choose when all the choices are equally good from some or the other perspective?
Go by the instincts, leave it to destiny or wait for the paramount to turn up?
I wish I could unravel the mystery of choosing when the choice will convoy every day ahead. I wonder if I am being contemptuous or the best is yet to come. I am a firm advocate of destiny so I know I will get what I am destined for and I will be choosing the same. But I am irresolute about the choice.
I never realized when impatience crept in and provoked the concern to take a quick decision. Am I running away from myself or is it just a false impression?
Waiting for the best to come can be a key but won’t it lead to something more severe?
I feel it would lead to a dormant thinking process.

No comments: