Sunday, September 16, 2007

The ray of hope

I once came across a situation where a girl wanted some support to be happy for she thought that she was in a very despondent situation, mentally I mean.
She had the habit of clinging to things whenever she faced a difficult situation.
Her misery never allowed her to decide about her capabilities and things she deserves.
People often say “ Find your happiness in your inner self “ and then they say “ Man is a social animal”. Don’t they contradict each other or any one of them can happen at a time?
At times she felt so weak that even a single ray of hope appeared to be a magical support for her. I am wondering, if I am able to describe her right or am I judging her really scathingly. Is her situation really wretched or is she really weak?
Questions are never answered in a right way or probably we look for answers we yearn for.
Today I met her accidentally and what I found was dreadful enough to sympathaize. She is in a more wretched situation than before. She looked for a ray of hope but every time she got it, she had to buy some sorrows as well.

No comments: